Friday, December 16, 2011

Walk Cycle 2 : Option 3 (Joe walking up the stairs and jump)


This is my second walk cycle. I chose this one instead of the emotive one because i thought it would be more fun to try out what i have learnt from walk cycle 1:standard walk cycle, this time with a climb on a stairs and then a jump, next landing safely on the ground and then finally standing straight up again to do his celebratory applause for completing the jump safely.

And yes it has been fun. Like standard walk cycle, i have learnt so much from when i first started and i think i did well. My research for this one  is this image here 


I've been told by my lecturer that this is a correct one to follow. I feel that i did a good job, i'm happy with it and i hope you feel the same way:) Here is a video of the back perspective view,


And the side view also.

 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment